Monday, June 11, 2007

games

Played taboo and twister over the weekend at EQ’s b day celebration.


Its the first time I played these 2 games and we had a lot of fun.


Twister is a good game for pilates and yoga. We were in the most awkward positions. There was a game where most of the time I was facing QQ’s butt and my thighs ache from squatting too much in weird positions. I think EQ’s abs got more toned after the game cos she was is this crunch position. We even placed a cup of water on her abs and the cup did not overturn. hahaha.


Taboo is like a charade game, where you have to let your team mates guess a certain word but there are some taboo words that you cannot mention. Example, if the word you want them to guess is orange, you cannot mention the words: apple, fruit, colour etc. but when you play with a bunch of crazy people like us, sometimes you get the most unexpected answers.


Some of the most classic answers...

The word: mona lisa

The clues: a woman, a piece of art, any part of the room you go, she will smile at you

The guess: siao char bor

**

The word: basket

The clues: sometimes when you want to scold bastard but you don't want to, you say...

The guess: chee bye

**

The word: facial

The clues (the person giving the clue is EQ... Keke): something that I need (pointing to face)

The guess: man / good sex

**

Muahaha. These are the lame answers you get when you play taboo with lame people. (opps :x) I think other than the games, the other highlight of the day was EQ performing magic. Its amazing and she’s really good at it man. Ask her to show you next time you see her. Its really magic.


Lastly, happy belated birthday, sis!! Its belated cause I have no time to blog since sat till now lah. Though you are already 27 (3 more years to 30), but you still look 21 to me (kekeke)!! You are the best, and I love you always!! Muacks!!

2 comments:

Evil-Lin said...

must u tell everyone abt the magic thingy... omg... the reason y the cup didnt overturn is becoz i use my fats to "kiap" the cup.. kekekeke

yeah its a power nite and I enjoyed myself tremenshously, though i was the one entertaining u all with my jokes.. wahahaha

lurve u sis!!! u r the best too!!!

Clatzz said...

i must help you fa yang guang da your magic talents mah... and i think its the one of the high lights of the night!! hahaha...