Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sum see see

Somebody very sum see see lately.

First, ask me for a date for dinner and insist that I must let him know when I am free. When I ask him why must we specially set a date for dinner, he says its because it has been a long time since we have a good meal together, or plan a special dinner together.


When after some time I didn't tell him when I am free, he insists that we must have the dinner this week and asked me to check my programme for Thursday.


When I told him yesterday that there is a training on thurs (which turns out to be a miscom), he asked me: you want to go? when I probed further why he would ask if I wanted to go for the training since he knows that I go for all trainings he revealed that he has made a reservation at the restaurant already. Which got me curious, which restaurant is it? Why need to make reservations? Why so dai gin si?? And he said his friend introduced this restaurant to him, saying its not bad. When I asked which restaurant it is, he said its at sentosa.


Which got me more curious. Why do we need to go all the way to sentosa for a nice dinner? And on a weekday. Why need to go such lengths just for a dinner?? His reply: cause its been such a long time since we plan a good dinner together. The last one was on my birthday which is so many months ago. I really miss us having a good dinner together and we can celebrate our monthly anniversary at the same time too. If we don't go this week, we will both be busy again and will have to wait for a long long time again.


But I guessed he sensed that I wanted to go for the training so he told me: if you want to go for the training then you go lor. I will cancel the reservation. I am alright with it. But I sensed his tone of disappointment so I told him we go ahead with the dinner.


I wonder what he is up to. I smell something up his sleeves. But I might be over sensitive. Maybe he just really wants us to have a quiet nice dinner together. Aiyah, im just not a romantic person lah. Keke. So I shall just go and enjoy my dinner on thurs. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS !!!!!!! WOOHOO ~

Clatzz said...

thanks thanks... keke...

mr sum see see reads my blog!! and he knows i say he sum see see... keke