Thursday, July 05, 2007

blah

Don't feel like blogging for the longest time.


Dedicated my last weekend to serving SCS. And during the graduation, when the participant went on stage to thank the Acs, I was so touched I teared. And all the effort I put in for the preparation of the SCS becomes worth it. :)


At the end of the 2.5 days, I lost my voice and was on MC on min and took urgent leave on Tuesday. Partly because I was really tired and mainly cause net was on MC too so we can spend some quiet time together. :) Net actually asked me on mon afternoon: can we go out and have a nice dinner some day? Yeah, this is our schedule. We even need to specially set time aside to go for a nice dinner together. but till now, we still have not set on a date yet. Keke. :p


Attended LZ’s wedding last wed. LZ is a very pretty bride!! Ahhh, makes me wonder how will I look like in my wedding gown. Keke. Back to topic, LZ looks soooooo pretty. Especially when she just finished a detox and lost 5KGs in just 3 weeks. When get married, I’ll make sure I go on a 2 mths intense detox so that I can look my prettiest, most radiant, most glamorous on that day. Hmmmm...**starts day dreaming**



A number of people has been asking me why I call net net in my blog when that is actually not his name. well, net is actually a name we call him all way back when we were in sec school. That was the last syllabus of his name (back then). But over the years I think he changed his name (identity crisis) but I am already so used to calling him ah net already. So net he remains on my blog. And friends who read my blog now know him as net as well. Keke.


And tomorrow is Friday again. Time flies. My brain is out of blogging juice.

some pics from LZ's wedding...


us and the bride



prob the noisiest bunch in office... keke


TXZ and me


this is prob how i will look with short hair... what do you think?? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok lah..i ask ah net faster marry u !!heehee..dream come true..no more day dreaming..hehehe