Thursday, July 26, 2007

sweetest surprise

Yes!! there are heaps I wanted to update but I have got no time to do so!!


18 July 2007

Mr sum see see knew that I sensed he has something up his sleeves (and he read my blog), so he beat me to it by planning the surprised the day before. And I was really really surprised caused it happened when he picked me up from work at 9pm (I was doing OT, so I was super tired, famished, stressed up and frustrated and the only thing that I can think of is to go have a good dinner and then go home sleep). So I really didn't expect him to pull a stunt on that day.


So... Something that I have been wondering for more than 2 decades of my life finally happened when I least expects it to... That most important few minutes of my life, which will determine how the rest of my life will be... And when I recovered from the shock, excitement and over whelmed, everything is over... :)



my destinee :)


We still had our dinner on Thurs, at IlLido. We were seated at the alfresco dining area, overseeing the sky and the sea. The food was fabulous. Must try the deep fried zulchini flower and their warm chocolate cake. Its heavenly. The best I have ever tasted. The service was good as well. The waiter is very friendly. He commented that I look 22!! Haha! Despite the good food and excellent service, I thought the bill was rather pricey. The whole dinner cost a whooping $250 for the 2 of us. Well, but I guess once a while we must indulge in the finer side of life. :)





this picture dont do justice to the warm chocolate cake at all but the pure thought of the taste makes me salivate... warm chocolate oozing out from the cake... ooohhhhh...


And I thought there will be no more surprises since the cat was out of the bag the day before. But I still had a sweet surprise when he excused himself to go to the gents (and I was wondering if he got stuck in the toilet bowl cos he was away for such a long time) and appeared with his laptop in hand and placed it infront of me, and asked me to click “play”. And a beautiful montage began to play. Keke.



cheers!!


And that, was how we celebrated our monthly anniversary. :)

No comments: