Wednesday, July 18, 2007

transformer

Went to watch transformer the movie last sat. Actually I never thought I would wanna catch that show but I have heard rave reviews on the movie, even from ladies!! And that's why I decided to catch the movie. I trust the ladies’ tastes more than the guys cause as long as there are nice cars, pretty hot babes, fighting action, explosion, guys would think it is a good movie. Haha.


And to be honest, the movie is really quite entertaining, and worth spending $9 (cant remember the price for a weekend movie ticket. Haven been paying for my own ticket for a long time. Keke) on it. Though there isnt much story line but for a action pack cartoon turned movie, I think its 2 thumbs up!!


The only thing is I cant tell the autobots from the decepticons. I cant tell which autobot is which. I cant tell which decepticon is which, especially when they have transformed into robots because they all looked the same!! Every time they transformed, the following conversation will take place:

me: is this robot good or bad??
net: bad
me: orh. How do you tell?
net: you look at their eyes.
me: where got eyes??


After Nth time of asking him the same question in that short 2.5 hrs, net finally said: I think you need to watch the transformer cartoon series to be able to understand. Next time before we watch any cartoon turned movie shows, you should watch the cartoons first. GRRRRR...

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Actually there is an easy way to tell who is good and who is bad ;)

All the good guys are coloured. All the bad guys are in shades of black and grew ONLI ;)

My fav is bumblebee.. I think he is cool.. wat abt you?

Choonbee said...

I wanted to watch this movie too, but heard not so good review. Been watching the cartoon since I'm a small kid.