Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!! This year will definitely be better than the last.

New year, new blog, new hopes, new goals, new aspirations, new challenges, new victories, new memories :)


Its weird how we see things once we enter the age of 25, a quarter of a century. Im not so sure if its the same for other people, but at least for me its true. At the age of 25, I start to ponder seriously about my life, what I want out of it. And I began to seriously think about all the things that I said I wanted to do before because if I want to do it, I better do it now else I know I will never get to do it and I will spend the rest of my life bumming around, not achieving much, like what I did for the past 24 years of my life.

So in year 2006, im not going to make any resolutions. Instead, im going to focus on how to improve the quality of my life. Im going to lead a fulfilling life and no one’s going to stop me.


Skills/knowledge

Degree in mktg/management/economics; minor accounting

(I am seriously thinking if I should go ahead with this. Will the degree help me in my career advancement? Taking a degree means a commitment of my finances and time and its not just a few grands or a few months we are talking about here.)


Learn a new language – German or France

(if I go into international purchasing, this new language should come in handy.)


Get my driving license


Money/finances

Double the amount in my savings bank


Family/love

Spend enough time with my family and frens. Make sure I spend my time evenly with all the people I love.

Show more care and concern to my loved ones, and curb that mouth of mine.


Health

Exercise, exercise and exercise on a regular basis. I must achieve my perfect weight and not gain any weight in the coming CNY. I have to re plan my exercise schedule.

Do mask every week. 25 le, must take care and maintain le. I wanna look forever young! And also time to really use the collection of masks I have.

Drink more water. Water is good. You can never drink too much water.

Get enough sleep. I must sleep early, especially on weekdays. Healthy lifestyle!!


work

to give my 100% at my job. at the end of the day, i can prodly say to myself that i have given my best today and not knowing that i could have done better.


Self

Chant, chant, chant everyday. Do morning and evening prayers everyday, at least try to do either morning or evening prayer daily.

Engage myself more in soka activities.

Be responsible for my own happiness, to find true happiness.

Go learn rollerblading. This is something I wanted to learn since the end of time.

Spend more time with myself. I need to spend time with my loved ones, I also need time for myself.

Pamper myself. Saving up is good but once every few months, I should pamper myself with a gift, a holiday, a spa trip or something.



At the end of every year, we always look back and learnt something new about ourselves. I looked back at 2005 and I am able to be more honest with myself. I shall start off 2006 from here and when its time for me to look back on this coming year, I hope I can be proud to say loudly that 2006 has been a fruitful, victorious and happy year.

5 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

okie lah.. since you want a victorious 2005, i will send you to SCS... keep JAN 14, 15th free okie?:)

Clatzz said...

ehhh... 2006 lahz... 2005 over liao leh... :p

Anonymous said...

haha...hope we all achieve what we want in 2006!!

<*ANGEL*> said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Clari, Ace sends you the Best Wishes for 2006!

To help you kick off the new year, Ace wants you to have the Best present! A ticket to SCS, where you would find all the keys to unlock all the doors to a fulfilling life...

I want my Auntie to be a Happy person.

Sunflower said...

So far have you masked every week?
I am very lazy, I only masked when I go facial or when I am having outbreak. :)

I try to achieve my perfect weight by execise too.

Let us jia you.