Wednesday, January 25, 2006

pre CNY

I miss home cook food (as in food cooked in my home).

I miss home cook soup (as in soup cooked in my home).

I miss my daily fruit juice breakfast (which consists of green apples, carrots and beetroot. Sometimes fofo will add an extra fruit like star fruit, celery or pear, depending on availability.

I haven been having all the above since my house renovated last month. To be exact, I has been 1.5 months le. :(

Though the renovations in my house are completed, the gas person hasn’t come to connect our gas supply back yet. No gas how to cook? And dad refused to to prepare fruit juice or anything until the kitchen is 100% completed. :(

Actually talking about this made me very pissed off cause the gas person was supposed to come my place to reconnect the gas last Saturday, before 12. So mum waited at home patiently for the guy to come and waited and waited till corpse webs grew on her head till 2pm, and there was no sight of the gas man. The contractor came, and said that probably the gas company worked 1/2 day on sat. upon hearing this, mum thought left to do some new year shopping with grandma.

Mum left home at 2+. I reached home at about 3.30. And slotted on our door was a note that the gas person was here and no one was at home. Are we sway or what?!?!

And till now the gas has not been connected back yet. It has been delayed and delayed and rescheduled and rescheduled.

Wah lau eh, damn KNN. Its 3 days away from CNY and my house still doesn’t have gas supply. Like that how to cook?? How are we going to have our reunion dinner??

Stupid gas company. So irresponsible and unreliable. GRRRRR....

Speaking of reunion dinner, we will be having steamboat this year. YAY!! But its vegetarian steamboat. I personally have not eaten vegetarian steamboat before but I can imagine the whole table of different types of mushrooms (button mushrooms, golden mushrooms, shitake mushrooms), vege (cabbage, chye sim, kangkong, tomatoes, ladies finger, corn), toufu, vegetarian fishballs, vegetarian dumpling, seaweed (if u guys can think of anything to add for vegetarian steamboat, let me know k??) etc. etc.

And this year will be ace’s first reunion dinner with us. :D

I heard the new year toto will be drawn on the 9th day of CNY, which is 6 Feb (please correct me if im wrong). Can start getting inspiration on what numbers to buy le. Im not too sure if can start buying already but its better to buy early cause the nearer the draw date, the longer the queue will be.

Good luck, people. Heng heng huat huat ah! :D

No comments: