Friday, January 27, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Today is the eve of Chinese New Year eve. Which means today is CNY eve eve! :D


Dun think I will be blogging tomorrow cause I have tons of things not done like...

Packing my room
Packing my wardrobe
Packing my study desk
Helping momo clean the living room/fridge/toilet bowl/windows...


So I take the chance to wish all of you out there


XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!
WAN SHI RU YI!!
GONG XI FA CAI!!

For students ~ XUE YE JING BU
For married couples ~ ZAO SHEN GUI ZI
For working adults ~ SHEN GUAN FA CAI
For children ~ KUAI GAO ZHANG DA
For Singapore ~ GUO TAI MING AN
For the rest of the world ~ SHI JIE HE PING


CNY is always a time to gamble as well, so hereby I wish all of u out there:

If u play mahjong :
U want flower get flower,
U want colour get colour,
North south east west,
Ang tiong, beh ban, huat cai all ur friends


If u play ban luk :
U want gor leng,
1, 2, 3, 4 come to you,
Picture, ace all find you,
Ban ban, ban ban all the way.

If u play chua dai di :
Kup bang sah will not find you,
Aces and twos all come to you,
Not come in pairs but come in fours,
Colour, full house and tong hua shun


In short hope everybody gamble what win what (except playing with me lah :p)

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!!
Have fun!!


p/s: im not a gambling queen. in fact i quite suck at it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy CNY to you and your family...Pus

Clatzz said...

thanks, Pus... hope u enjoyed the holidays too ;)