Monday, January 09, 2006

rainy days

Its been raining like forever since yesterday.

I hate rainy days because:

Rain gets me gloomy. Dunno why but I think rain, dark clouds, lightning, thunder are associated with negative thoughts.
My office becomes freezing cold when its raining. I feel like im working in a freezer now.
The roads are wet which causes my shoes and the edge of my pants to get wet and dirty.
I hate to carry umbrellas cause its troublesome and im lazy.
The rain water will wet my face and my make up will melt.


The only good thing about rainy weather is that it makes the bed soooooo comfortable (but this is bad when its a working day).

I woke up at 1.30pm on Sunday and because the sky was still dark, I thought it was still early. When I check the time on my HP, I was like: wah sooo shiok. Its been such a long time since I slept till so song.

Hope the rain will stop now and come back tonight like say... 3am?? Cause that’s the time I forsee I will be going to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is public holiday leh. :p

No comments: