Thursday, April 06, 2006

announcement

For the past one month I have been thinking and thinking and considering and pondering over a major decision that will change my life, not drastically, but to a certain extent. And today I want to proudly announce that I have decided to be a vegetarian!! :)


Initially I was in 2 minds because I wasn’t sure if I can adept to not eating meat. I mean, if you cant resist not eating meat then dun torture yourself. But as days pass, I realised that I dun fancy meat at all. Everytime I pass by a food stall, the food that made me drool are the vegetables, not the meat. In fact, food like steak, chicken rice, sashimi kind of lost their appeal to me. Since this is the way, I decided that I might as well turn full vegetarian. Its healthier for my body too. :)


Hmmmm... I miss indinine food...


**

Lately I am looking for a present to reward myself should I achieve certain goals I set for myself. I am a pursuer who gets motivated by chasing pleasure and not avoiding pain. So this present shall be my motivational pleasure...


And I realised that the few things that I want badly of late are all electronic gadgets...


1) digital camera

With a digital camera, I can take loads n loads of photos which is good for you people because a blog loaded with pictures is more interesting and easy to read right? I have laid my eyes on 3 models but not too sure which should I get. Hmmmm...


Brand : Sony
Model : DSC-W30/W
remarks : i like the design, i like the functions and specs, but i think Sony's products are over priced. pay so much for the premium brand



Brand : Cannon
Model : ixus 700
remarks : like the functions and specs of this best and its most value for $$ too. but the design didnt really catch my fancy...



Brand : Nikon
Model : Cool Pix S6
Remarks : actually i quite like this camera except that it has no optical zoom, which is a big minus point. :(


2) a PC

My current PC is soooooo slow, everytime I use it I feel like kicking it, which I forsee will really happen one fine day because its really getting on my nerves. GRRRRRR...

i want i want i want!! a Fujitsu desk Power C620


3) SE red k610i hp

My current hp is another sad story. Haiz. The battery can be full bar in the morning and 5 hrs later, I went flat. And I did not even use my phone much in those 5 hrs!! And sometimes it just hangs while im sending SMSes and then keep prompting me to eneter SOS code. I dun even know WTF is SOS code. Haiz. Its high time I send my current phone to the grave le. And this SE phone is soooo pretty. Red colour some more. But its not out yet. I wonder when they will launch.

soooo pretty right?? but it doesnt come with a memory card which means i probably have to buy...


Hmmm... what must I do to be able afford all these stuffs without having to dig into my savings ?? Today I learnt: we must always ask ourselves "silk quality" questions... :)

11 comments:

Clatzz said...

orhhhh... u say my sis... cos she is the one producing milk now... not me... :p

Anonymous said...

i suggest u do more research for the items listed... there are better ones out there...

Clatzz said...

any recommendations??

Anonymous said...

err how old are you?

Clatzz said...

miscreant, age is a sensitive ques for ladies leh... nxt time should ask: how young are u?

im a quater of a century young le... why leh??

Anonymous said...

if u like SE phones K800i would be a better investment...

for PC... the specs is not that great and with that price, you can build the same at only 1k or less...

for Digicam... Canon not a bad brand but not that model and also Canon have anti-shake for range (if i'm not wrong)... Sony is really over priced, with Sony 5.0 mega pix cam u can buy high pixel cam of other brands... Panasonic is not bad too... check out www.cnet.com for reviews of gadgets...

Anonymous said...

Dear 'Clatzz',
I've never been described as a miscreant before, but I suppose there's a first time for everything. I found your site typically hermetic, as befits a blog, but strangely amusing - although I'm sure this was unintentional. Your tendency to discuss your bowel movements in detail is somewhat offputting, however, but you are pretty cute so I'll overlook that minor detail. Ciaosters!

Clatzz said...

well, the only reason y i referred u as miscreant was because u put ur username as miscreant in ur first massage... ;)

Anonymous said...

aiyo... not happy dun read lor... put so much comments for %#$%

like this blog stay n read... why bother abt wat pple write in their blog... like i say its "THEIR" blog

Anonymous said...

Dear Clatzz
You're absolutely correct; I did in fact give myself this name, but must have done so when I was exceptionally tired or drunk. In any case I'm still enjoying your site, as stated, albeit for no discernible reason. Post again soon please or I'll lose interest.

Clatzz said...

hmmm... meaning subconciously u regard urself as a miscreant?? haha :p

thanks for enjoying my blog... will try to post something soon... promise... ;)