Monday, April 03, 2006

choices, choices...

Had a chance to get into contact with my former boss and he offered me a proposal to go work for him again. I do keep in constant contact with my former lady boss (his wife) and recently she did mention something along the lines of getting me back to work for them again but I didn’t give a serious thought about it before since there wasn’t any formal proposal or anything.


So ystd, my ex boss made me a formal offer. He said since I left, the company has restructure and downsized, and now they want to expand and he is offering me the position of a purchasing manager. Salary wise, he says is negotiable. And he also said there will be a change in how certain issues are being managed. I told him I will get back to him by next week. So that leaves me with 7 days to come to a decision.


I enjoyed working with J and Y during my 3 years stay previously. They are a jovial and easy going couple. We got along well. Outside office, we are like friends, we can joke and all.


Hmmm... Now im in a dilemma.


Basically, I am one who firmly believes 好马不吃回头草. But with the offer made, I dare say that I am tempted. But there are still a lot of considerations. Anyways, I shall let u know my decision 7 days later. But its a good feeling to know that they actually think im capable enough for this new position they have to offer. I feel very honoured. :)


**

Anyone interested to go watch the musical : WEST SIDE STORY ??



The musical will be played at esplanade from 7th April. I know im rather late. I hope there still are good seats. Let me know if any of u interested, ya??


* croons * : Tonight... Tonight... Wont be just any nightttttt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..negotiate the salary 1st..haha..title is secondary..must get more moolahs...
me too is the hao ma bu chi hui tou chao kind...but i nv contact my ex-bosses...no pt...so sianz with them..heee

Anonymous said...

Do I have the honor to invite you for the musical?

I haven't been to one yet.