Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the big clean up

Reached home at 11+ last night and since there were no more VCDs to watch, I decided to spend my time on something more constructive, that is to clear my room. I decided that if I dun start doing bit by bit everyday, I will never have the time to spring clean my room. And so I spent about 2 hrs clearing my room. And within that short 2 hrs spend, I cleared a big load of rubbish, and most of them are not mine. I would have loved to throw away more stuff (not mine as well) but I was warned not to throw them away.


I am the type who throws everything away. Whenever I am packing my house, I will dump a pile of stuff to the “to throw away” corner and momo will be there saying: this one cannot throw, still can use. This one still very new, can give other pple, dun throw.


Like yesterday, while clearing one of the drawers, I found a big plastic bag of pens. And I threw the whole big bag into the “throw away” bag. Momo and sis asked me: the pens still can use one leh. U want to throw away ah. So I told them: this bag of pens was in this drawer for god knows how long. If I didn't clear the drawer today we wouldn't even know there is a bag of pen here. Seriously, if u need to find a pen now, will you go search the drawers for a pen or will you go and buy one?


Mum always says sis likes to keep everything (takes after yeye) while I like to throw everything. I guess its good this way ba, at least there’s a balance. Or else our house will be full of stuff liao. :p


***
(helping my frens to do some promo)

CNY is coming!! have you cleaned your home?? have you decorated your place to usher in a year of wealth, prosperity, health and happiness??

Liven up your home with the CNY at atmosphere with hand made handicrafts!! From beautiful Ang Pow baskets to lanterns.

I have seen their works and their handicrafts are truely very pretty and very good workmanship!! and prices are reasonable too!!

And other than CNY ornaments, they do self made accessories too!! necklaces, rings, earrings. woohoo!!

check them out NOW!!

***

Valantines' Day is coming... Wont it be great to put a smile on that someone special's face? and the best way to do it? SAY it with FLOWERS. and wouldn't it be good if you do not have to pay escalating price just because its V Day? Here's a place you can get a beautiful bouquet of flowers at the same norm prices!! I've seen the florists at work before. their flowers are really very fresh and their decoration is pretty and yet special. so it wouldn't look like the normal bouquet of flowers everybody else is holding...

p/s: if a gal says she don't want flowers on V Day, let me tell you she is lying!! Even if she don't fancy flowers, sending her a bouquet will definately bring a big smile to her face.

***

No comments: