Monday, February 12, 2007

its that monday post...

I was so unwilling to come to work today that when dad woke me up this morning, I was wondering why is he waking me up so early on a Sunday morning. And then I got pulled back into reality when he told me its already 8. And I remembered I have shitloads to do today as I will be on leave tml and on wed for POV (YAY!!) and I better get my ass to office early. :(


Just “purposely” misplaced the receiver of my office phone cos its irritating to have the office phone ringing and ringing when im having my lunch. Don't people know there is something called lunch time?? Anyway, am in a rather anal mood now.


Yesterday I broke record and sat still for a freaking 6 hrs. for someone who cannot even sit still for a 1.5 hr movie, that is quite an achievement. Was at the salon to perm and colour my hair and the whole ordeal lasted me 6 hrs. and my only entertainment throughout was sms-ing from net. Fell asleep a few times and tried to meditate as well but its almost impossible with the dong dong chiang CNY songs and hair dryer blasting in the background.


By the time I left the salon, I felt that my bum must have expanded by 2 inches from all the sitting and pressure asserted on them. Haha. Thank god the driver came to fetch me to YT’s place. Cos im really tired from all the sitting.


And when me and yvonne meet, we can really talk. Yesh. We talked for abt like 5 hrs. but I really miss chatting with her. We would chat non stop in office last time, so actually yesterday’s 5 hrs is nothing compared to then. Haha. I left their place at 1+, which explains why im so tired today. Keke.


Alright something brighter to brighten the Monday....


Tomorrow’s and wed’s POV!! Need to thinking what I want to achieve out of this POV and what are the problems I want to settle tonight. I think its really great that I’ll be attending this POV with sis and max and most importantly, momo.


I think im going to get a surprise this week, most probably thursday. How do I know? Cause somebody piu chui. Haha. We were talking on the phone and out of the blue he suddenly mentioned the word surprised.

me: what surprise?? Why u out of nowhere talk about surprise?
him: nothing.
me: what what what??
him: no lah. Nothing la.

Haha. Im anticipating what is it. Later in the day I asked him: actually u piu chui abt the surprise right? And he gave me that smile which tells me I hit bulls eye. Haha.


I can enjoy clean, oxgenated and energized water on the go!! Yipee!! I do not always have to carry a big bottle of KV6 water whenever I go out. :D :D :D


Ken and Michelle’s ROM. I seriously hoped I can make it in time to be their emcee. But nonetheless, I see that they have invited a lot of out poly friends. I sure have loads of catching up to do!! :)


And lastly, of course, CNY is coming!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clatz, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family.