Friday, February 02, 2007

things to do before the CNY

Its about exactly 2 weeks to CNY. And I dun feel the new year mood yet. Just that everywhere I go, I hear CNY songs and I find them very irritating. Especially when im out shopping. Seriously, the CNY songs dampens my shopping mood.


Ahhh.... But there are so many things that I need to do before the New Year. And I don't want to take anymore leaves cos I have already taken 5 days leave this month for POV. I need some time management here... I need to:

Re organise my wardrobe. Those who have seen the state of my wardrobe will know that this is a huge project. No easy feat ok.

Spring clean my room. Also a big project and no easy feat as well. Think I need to get some cabinets from ikea to store my pdts, my books, my bags.

Paint my room to my lucky colour. Has booked an unwilling painter liao. :p But seems like all weekends we are busy. Think might have to do this after CNY.

Change my bed sheets and curtains. Have to go buy bed sheets and curtains liao.

Accompany momo to go CNY shopping.

Help momo spring clean the house.

Do something to my hair. Should I straighten or perm?? Should I cut my fringe or keep it?? Any suggestions?? And also should I colour my hair?? Am thinking of dyeing it copper red or something with pink base.

Shopping for CNY clothes.


Hmmm... Time to do some time management and planning...

2 comments:

Perfectwound said...

Somewhere, somehow, our chinese new year songs are all about getting richer, having more clothes, and other materialistic concept.

What happen to all the forgiving others that we once hold grudge with, living in harmony, and finding peace with oneself and others??

Anonymous said...

i think pple nowadays more concerned abt making $$ than other things ba...