Monday, February 26, 2007

i wish weekends never end...

Weekends were a blast again. I really wished that we can have 48hrs a day on Saturdays and Sundays.


Sat was a special special day. Planned a day of activities and surprises. I hope my hardwork paid off and all my surprises that I planted along the way did their work though there were a few hiccups along the way and i dun really that see that "surprised" look. Sometimes its no fun to have the person know you too well cause they sort of like can read your mind and they can guess what to expect next.


Went to terz’s place and met up with all my BDS kakis again. When a gang of BDS people gather, you can be sure its gambling time. I can still remember how our classroom will transform into an illegal gambling den after exams. And everybody from all the different classes will come to our class to gamble. And its there and then that I picked up how to play Si Ki Pit, pairs, in between and Dai Dee. Saw a lot of long time no see frens as well and the most long time no see person there must be Qian Yi, our school belle. We have lost contact for at least 10 years, since poly days. And she was still the same. Still so gentle, soft spoken, so sweet, so demure and of course, still as pretty. I can say she is like the dream gal of every guy. Really a 玉女. Even im smitten by her. Chatting with her makes me feel that im very chor lor and very lack of feminity. Haiz, and I told myself I must learn to be more feminine. But the thing is I cannot imagine me being feminine at all. Its just not me and im not the only one who thinks so. :(

me: I was chatting with QY just now and I have decided that I am going to be more soft spoken, more gentle and more feminine, like her.
net: (sinister laugh) u sure or not??
me: ya. Good mah. I think all guys like feminine gals right?
net: forget it lah, you can never make it.
me: 他妈的!! (smack tap him on the shoulder) you very unsupportive leh.
net: you see, you see?? TMD come out again. I think you should start by stop saying TMD first.
me: ni nehneh, 你看不起我对吗?? Nevermind, lim peh will show it to you.
net: faint...

Kekeke.


Went to ai wo restaurant for dinner as well and that place is highly recommended. They have vegetarian menu there and what I like best about their food is that their not too oily, not too rich. Despite us wolfing down a big piece of cheesecake and feeling super full, we still managed to clear the almost all of food we ordered. And we were fully satisfied with the food and the service. :) the settings of the restaurant is not bad too!!


Ended the day with a MJ session and won $2. Seriously winning $2 after 2 hrs of game is not really the most productive way to make $$. Haha.


**

Sunday – Lao Yu Sheng again. I have till now, laoed 6 times of Yu Sheng for this CNY. How to not huat lidat?? :p And we had steam boat again. I ate non stop for 3 hrs. the person sitting beside me was staring at me in disgust disbelief. And every time I turned to him, he will show me the 甘拜下风 hand sign. Because of my 3 hr lunch, I was full for the rest of the day.


Went down to Ikea at Tampines. Think the best thing about the ikea there is the free parking. Found some of the stuffs that I wanted to get for my room. After going one entire round, I found myself wanting to get a drawer cabinet, a cloth stand, a new computer table, a study desk and a mirror and that is as good as changing 80% the furniture pieces of my entire room. Keke. But somehow, I felt that Ikea at Alexandra has more designs. Hmmm. Think will head down to ikea again this coming weekend. Am seriously thinking if I should spend the moolah to revamp my room. How long more will I be needing that room??

**

Going for a 3 day POV tomorrow. And this time it will be conducted by Ms Hiromi, who is one of the 4 master trainers. I am going to emerge a newer, lighter, shinier, more radiant and a more full of love clatzz. :)


Will be going to Dreams Inc chalet this weekend. Will be a night of fun, food and madness. We will be having a BBQ too. Seriously I have never tried vegetarian BBQ before but well there is a first time to everything, right?? Just like in the past I used to think if you wanna eat vegetarian steamboat, then you might as well dun have steamboat cause what ingredients are there to add?? But I was so so so wrong!! Just mushrooms alone is enough to make u spoilt for choices. There are button mushrooms, portbello mushrooms, shitake mushrooms, golden mushrooms, bai ling mushrooms etc... Im sure this BBQ will be the healthiest BBQ I ever had!! :)


So there... Another week of fun filled excitement and love... :)


P/s: I am supposed to have my final theory tomorrow. I cant reschedule my test date. So I think I will make a mad rush down to the driving centre to take the test. I have only touched 4 pages of the book till now. I need all the luck I need and also a pair of wings so I can fly to ubi all the way from tanjong pagar.

And stay tuned for pictures I’ve taken over the CNY. I promise I will load them. Soon... Really soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Clatzz,
Please don't give up on the blogging - you have plenty of appreciative, and amused, readers out there. Hope to hear from you soon
S

Anonymous said...

S, no i'll not give up blogging and am not intending to do so... just that very bz lately and hence the lack of update :)