Friday, October 19, 2007

counting down

Less than 2 months to my ROM... How exactly do I feel now??

Nervous?? - Not really
Excited?? - a little
Looking forward?? - Yes, very much. Not so much of looking forward to the ROM reception itself as ours is going to be a simple affair but more of looking forward to life being mrs net officially... :)


Most of our preparation for our ROM is more or less done, so now all I need to do is to wait patiently and make myself pretty on the day itself. :) lets see...

Wedding bands (checked)
ROM venue (checked)
Solemnizer (checked. Mental note: remind net to call mr phang again nearer our date)
Invites (via sms or by mouth. Thinking if we should get some proper invitation cards... Checked)
Outfit for the bride (waiting for my BS to ask me down to choose my dress, which should happen next mth. Checked)
Outfit for the groom (dunno wat he wanna wear. But guys easy to decide de. So shouldn't be a problem)
Ring pillow (we have one from Lee Hwa which is complimentary when we bought our bands. But I find that pillow a bit ugly. Thinking of whether to get a new one)
Bridal bouquet (will settle that probably one week before the actual day)
Outfit for the parents (will go shopping with mummy one of these days. Probably wait till dec when all the sales started)
Photographer (still thinking if we want to get one. Otherwise will get sis to take pics for me. Anyone out there know any photographer who is cheap and good??)
Meet the parents session (planning in progress)

I think this should be all we need for our ROM right?? Hmmmm... Counting down... 54 days to go. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

photographer? ME ME ME !!!!!!

Clatzz said...

u?? NOOOOOOOOO.... keke...