Monday, October 01, 2007

parenthood training

Net and I had a taste of parenthood on last sat morning. Mummy has to work that sat and daddy is fetching her there, max and sis are having a rendevous night out at a secret hotel they dun wanna tell us. So Net and I have to take care of Ace while the rest of the family are away.


Ace woke up at 5.30am. Mummy left work at 7. So only ace, net and me were left in the house. Both net and I were tired. But ace was energetic. We tried to rock him, bluff him to sleep but didn't work. In the end we just left him in our room and we slept. I slept on the inner side or the bed that is facing the wall and poor net was on the outside, so ace took his magna doodle and asked net to draw something every 5 mins or so. Or he would take something from the table and pass it to net.


At 9+, daddy came back. And we were relieved, but only for a short while. We were sleeping happily with no disturbance when we were suddenly woken by daddy screaming: EEEEEEE... 大便!! Ace 臭臭!! 快点去找 ah yee!! And I was like “$%^&#^!! Why must look for me?!?!?!” So we were woken up again and daddy insists that I have to wash up ace because he is going marketing and left. So net, me and a smelly ace were left in the house again.


So I had to bring ace to bath and net took off his clothes and diapers. And ace’s shit is damn smelly. And because most of the time he don't really chew his food well, we can see bits of undigested food in his shit. YUCKS!! So it took both of us, both net and I to bathe ace. Basically net was holding on to ace so that he dun run around and I was the one doing the dirty job of wiping the shit away, cleaning his ass. My first time cleaning shit was given to ace... Boo hoo hoo. After bathing him, we changed him and decided to bring him out for some breakfast.


We went to parkway and had BK breakfast. Basically ace was quite 乖 that day. He did not ask us to carry him when we put him down and told him he has to walk and he gladly gave us his hand to 拉拉. Sometimes he even insisted that both of us held his hands when we walk. After breakfast, we bought him to a big pet shop at marine parade and he was happy to see so many fishes and small animals.


ace learning to use the fork n knife...


He will point to the fishes and say: fish
he sees the puppy labrador, he points to the glass and say: dog dog... Woof woof
He sees the rabbit drinking water and he says: rabbit 喝水
He sees the rabbit sleeping and he says: rabbit ooi ooi
He sees the ginue pig and say: cat cat. Meow meow.


Haha. After the pet shop, we passed by a playground with lots of kids playing and so we decided to let him play there for a while. I think ace is very happy to see so many little children he ran here, ran there and shouted. After sometime, we decided it was getting late and time to go home. Once in the car, he slept soundly all the way home. We guessed he must be very tired since he woke up so early and walked so much. But the moment he reached home and I placed him on the mattress, he woke up jumped around again. But by then, daddy, grandma were home so we sort of handed him back to them. Keke.


i am king of the playground!!!


Just a morning with ace and both of us were shagged out. Net told me at night that his arms were aching from carrying ace. Haha. Its really not easy bringing a toddler out cos you have to be very alert and on your toes and make sure u can catch up with them when they suddenly run off. You have to think of ways to entertain them so that they sit quietly on the chair while you eat, you have to make sure they don't fall or get pushed or knocked by other kids while at the playground. Similarly, you also have to make sure that they will not push or knock other kids, or worse, fight with other kids for the swing or something.


And I realised that when I brought ace out, I didn't prepare any extra pampers, I didn't bring any jacket (he was wearing a singlet and we were at a shopping centre and the air con is quite cold. Im not sure if he is cold. But I guess not :p). But all in all I think its good training.


When the 3 of us are walking, net told me that a lot of people looking at us. I told him they must have thought that ace is our son. Net said: but he don't look like me at all mah. me: that's y they look mah!! Kekeke.


***

oh ya, HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL WHO THINK YOU ARE STILL YOUNG OUT THERE... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..next time when my bb shit..i will ask him/her to look for his godma...ahahahahahaha...

Clatzz said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO