Thursday, October 25, 2007

hair

I got so sick of my long hair lately. If not for my big day, I would have snapped them off already. So most probably you will see me with long hair for another 6 mths and then its bye goldilocks.



bye bye long hair...


I already can imagine how light my head will feel. Maybe I’ll get an instant 1-2kgs weight lost. Haha.
And all the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, treatment, water, time and money i’d spend to buy hair accessories I’ll save with short hair. ABUNDANCE!! And I no longer have stay up at night to wait for my hair to dry. I miss my short haired days. I’ve been keeping my hair long since 2001 which means ive been having long hair for 6 years le. Its time for change!!



i'll probably look something like this with short hair...


The other day I was asking net if he did think about how his wife will look like before and how much do I match his imagination. He said he imagined his wife to have long hiar, big eyes and all so I am quite a close match. So I’ll fulfill his dream of wedding a long hair wife... But only on the wedding day itself. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
i think you should cut hair now. the "real" you seems like short hair girl... be "real" you for wedding!!!

if you cut after wedding, husband still sad... also your hair pretty, but long hair doesn't suit you as well as short i think.

time for change!!!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

The longer the better isn't it babe?? .... :)