Wednesday, January 03, 2007

back from taiwan

yesh, im back from taiwan!! was back to sin on 2nd jan. spend 2 days loading the 100+ of photos on my mutiply. and its finally done. im too exhausted to blog abt my trip now. but i will blog about it soon, i promise. :) for those who have been complaining that they keep seeing my merry xmas post, sorry la. go to my multiply n view the pics in the meantime la.


but overall, my taiwan trip it was good. it was a superb trip. i went taiwan with a bag of doubts and questions about myself, about my life and i came back with all my questions answered. like i told Net over the phone, it was a healing trip for me. a healing trip for my mind and soul. :)


thats all for now. till i blog again, i will love all of u unconditionally!! muacks!! =)

No comments: