Monday, January 22, 2007

the sweetest sound

Yesterday I almost melted... Of happiness, of course... :)


Recently, Ace has a new favourite word and that is : BYEEEEE. When he wants you to leave, he will tell u byeeeee.... Before he goes to bed he will come to us and tell us byeeee... And he will wave his hand too. Very cute.


Yesterday, he pooed and sis was bringing him to the bathroom to wash his bon bon and he kept standing by the kitchen doorway and waved to mummy, max and me and kept saying byeeeee. So I told him: ace, since u can say byeeee so clearly, why dun you say yeeeeee?? And right after that, he said: yeeeee. Loud and clear!! :D :D :D Wah, happiness is me man. And I went over to hug him. And when sis pulled him away to bring him to the bathroom, he ran to give me a hug again. Wahseh, almost melted man. Cant wait for the day ace will tell me: ah yeee I love you. :D Ah yee loves you too, ace. Ah yee will love you unconditionally.


Im going to strike toto today!!. Keke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got people happy, got people sad!

Maybe the "Yeee" is to say the poo is "Yeee"? hehe...

How come never say "Paaaa" or "Maaaa" first, my dear boy! sigh...

Clatzz said...

wahahaha... mai sad la, max... yee is easier to pronounce than paaaa or maaaaa...

keke...

im pretty sure ace is calling me... i can feel it... i can feel the love when he calls me yeeee.

wahahaha...