Friday, January 26, 2007

winter sonata

Too much winter sonata = sleep late = lack of sleep = cant wake up in the morning = over slept :(


Sis borrowed the winter sonata vcd from Jez on Sunday and we have been watching it every night since Monday. Till now we have watched episode 9. 30+ more episodes to go. Its really takes a lot of self discipline to limit ourselves to watch 2 discs maximum every night, especially when the story gets more intrueinging and exciting. Waiting for Jun Xiang to regain his memory. I was telling sis and max, Jun Xiang not only lost his memory during the accident. There must be a big blood clot pressing his vision nerves, causing him to “bak jiu ta stamp”, to actually fall in love with Chailing. Goodness. Where is his high school intelligence??


Anyway, we watched the show till really pek chek because whenever Ming Heng and You Zhen seem to get better or have a chance to clarify, either the bitch Cailing or Xiang He will appear, thus spoiling their chances. I watched till I wanna spew vlugarities already. Haha. Like I was telling sis and Max yesterday, watch till sibeh dulan, but I still wanna watch. Haha. Guess this is the reason why this show is the no.1 drama in asia ba. :p


Never thought I’ll be hooked to the drama as I usually dun like to watch weepy weepy shows but I guess everybody loves to watch those type of lovey dovey fairy tale love story. Anyway, watching the show got me thinking... If you are You Zhen, will you:


Screw up your relationship with a man who loves you so much for someone whom you arent even sure is the person you have always been waiting for??
(of cos we know that Ming Heng IS Jun Xiang lah but at this point of the drama that I stopped, she doesn't know yet mah. And she can actually miss or forgot her own engagement reception for someone whom is not even real?)


And then it boils down to the most over asked question since 5000 years ago...

被爱幸福还是爱人幸福??

Without a doubt, 相爱是最幸福的lah. But there must be someone who starts first right? In the past, I would think被爱 is more幸福. But now, I think I will choose to爱人. WHY? Because only when you give, can you truely receive. So only when I start to give love, then will I receive love. Its time to start giving some love. And this not only applies to your partner. It applies to our family and frens and all living things around us, and most importantly, ourselves. Cos only when u love yourself, will you have love in abundance for others.


p/s: its going to be a bz bz weekend... am serving SCS... yesterday i nearly blacked out from the training... haha... no staminar... need to train liao :p

2 comments:

Choonbee said...

I watched the show already. Find the music nice and esp. the snow scenes. But quite disappointing with the ending, leh...But I guess its the process we should enjoy. So Happy Watching!

Clatzz said...

halfway to the ending liao... then i can sleep early!! hahaha