Tuesday, January 23, 2007

we are going to the bird park

I don't believe it myself either but I actually went to the bird park on sat!! Yes, you read it correctly. I went to the bird park early in the morning at 10am last sat, with XZ, Emily and Sandy. I was telling them I cant believe I am really here when we reached the bird park. Haha.


4 of us at the bird park :)


We watched the bird show, talk bird language, visited the owls, eagles, ostrich, flamingos, cranes and countless birds which I dunno what they are called. The most interesting part I think is when we went to the open aviary, where we can feed the parrots. I was pecked by a parrot when I tried to trick it to step on my finger. XZ is most lucky. One parrot kept calling him 美女 and even “molested” him!! Damn funny!!


Overall, it was fun. Other than having fun viewing the birds, we also had fun taking stupid pics. Haha. Which explains why there are 120+ of them. Its a pity that the penguin area is closed for renovation and we cant find any peacocks.


All pics will be (future tense used cause i have not download them yet but will be doing it soon, i promised) loaded in my multiply. You will realised that I have named a lot of pics of the birds as bird A, bird B, bird C etc because I don't know the names of the birds. :p

No comments: