Tuesday, January 16, 2007

fab feb :D

I just received a good news. Ken and Michelle are getting married on Valentines’ Day. Isnt that sweet?? They have been together for 10 years. Really happy for them. I still remember how Ken will always ask me about Michelle during our long mrt rides home. How I used to tease him in our programming class that Ken loves M & M (1 M stands for Michelle, you go figure out the other one. Its not Mother!!) And how he was so happy when Michelle agreed to be his gf, that he went around class and asked everybody to shake his hand and congratulate him. This couple has come a long long way and im really happy for them. :)


Nothing really interesting to update lately. Everything has been great. Good things just happens. I feel loved, I feel blissful, I am happy. :) and I believe that there will be more good things to come. Success should come easily. Yes, success comes easily when you are at peace with yourself, when you can love whole heartedly and unconditionally (this is what I have gained from POV in Taiwan).


Looking forward to feb. its going to be a eventful one :

  1. POV on 13th & 14th
  2. Ken and Michelle’s ROM on 14th
  3. End of my detox!! (yes, yes me doing a detox now to clear all the rubbish I ate in Taiwan and of course to look swee swee for the New Year)
  4. CNY celebrations!! (loads of gathering, food and gambling lined up)
  5. My Power sis, chao FG's b day on 21st (oh dear, sis u are 2X years old le!!! Gasp!! Heng I still have 10 mths to go!!)
  6. Mr N’s b day on 24th (24th also happens to be the 7th day of the CNY, which is 人日, which means its everybody’s birthday. So I think we can have double celebrations for him??)
  7. POV on 27th, 28th n 1st mar
  8. Advance theory test on 27th (wish me luck!! gonna change it to an earlier date as it clashes with POV. Anybody has advance theory book to lend me??)

Hmmm, such a short month but so many events!! Its definitely happening FEB!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke, u rem my birthday !! *muack*

Anonymous said...

of cos remember your b day lah... how can i forget?? my chao FG leh... kekeke :p

Anonymous said...

kekekekeke muacks !