Tuesday, March 20, 2007

happy, happyness, happiness

After watching the pursuit of happyness, I was wondering why they spelled happyness with a Y instead of an I. there must be a meaning behind it. Cant be a typo right?? So what do you think? Why is happYness purposely spelled wrongly?? Share your thoughts with me. There is no right or wrong answer. Different people will have different interpretations. :)


For myself, I think its because everybody, every human being come to earth only for one reason. To be happy. For every decision we make, we always choose the one that we (or our unconscious mind thinks) think will make us happy. And hence, its happy-ness. What is the one thing that is most important to you in your life? Determine that then do everything to achieve that. A lot of us tend to think too complicated. We think in order to achieve happiness we must achieve a lot of things in life or have to do this, do that and we go round and round. So happyness is simple. HAPPY-ness. What is the thing that matters to u most and makes you happy? And just do everything that will let you achieve it. That's the road to happy-ness.


While I am typing this, another thought came to my mind. The pursuit of happYness. In order to pursue happyness and get what you want in the end, the most important factor is your Y. which again boils down to your intent, like I written in the last post. :)


I asked sis the same question and she told me that it is because happyness is about You, and not I. Its about helping people. In the movie, no matter how busy Chris was, he never reject when people ask him for help. Even when he only had 5 bucks left in his wallet, he still borrowed it to someone who needs it.


Quote from dr george in his success FM CD series, 只要你帮够多人梦想成真,你就会心想事成. if you help enough people fulfill their dreams, you will get anything you want. So today if you have not get whatever you want, then you have not helped enough people.


So... Whats your perception?? Why is it HAPPYNESS and not HAPPINESS?? :)

No comments: