Wednesday, March 07, 2007

the last movie to watch

EQ got complimentary tickets to the movie primeval on Monday and asked if I was interested.

EQ: u free to watch show later?? I got free tickets.
me: what show? Where? What time?
EQ: 7.20. The show about crocodile one.
me: huh?? Crocodile show?? I more interested in tiger show. Got a not??


Later in the afternoon...

EQ: so gal, do you want to watch the show or not??
me: where is it??
EQ: suntec
me: suntec ah. Good. Cos I need to go there to pass my fren something. I think should not be a problem ba. But what show is it?
EQ: told u already its about a crocodile...
me: (cutting in) oh u mean its a 3D show like omni theater??
EQ: no...
me: or its a documentary where they teaches you about how the crocodile functions, how they catch their prey, how they reproduce?
EQ: (sounding a bit pek chek) no...
me: or its like disney on ice?? Where they skate on ice wearing crocodile suits??
EQ: (souding super experated) NO... ITS A MOVIE!!
me: oh, its a movie ah. You never say earlier.
EQ: .... (I think she was fuming too much to speak... haha)


So we went to watch the movie at suntec with SL and we were late for about 20 mins. Seriously, we thought that its a blessing in disguise that we were late. We entered the cinema at about 7.40. By 8.10, I smsed net: im already fidgeting in my seat. By 8.20, I noticed that the ceiling of the cinema was unfurnished. I pointed that out to EQ and she told me: you are supposed to concentrate on the movie and not the cinema ceiling lor. By 8.30, I was having a headache and checking on the time every 5 mins to see what time the show will end. Not to mention I skipped dinner cause I was late as well and my stomach was growling non stop in the cinema.


Is the movie that bad?? Seriously, its not that bad. Its SUPER DUPER BAD. A waste of time. I rather spend my 95 mins eating, sleeping, go shopping, blogging or simply sitting at the toilet bowl waiting to shit than to watch that movie. And that was why we were soooo glad we were late. At least we don't need to watch so much of the show. The show was soooo bored that we started side betting, who will be killed by the crocodile first, and who will be the survivals left. And the crocodile is super fake lor.


If not for the jokes we made during the show, I think I would have 口吐百墨 by the end of the show. Thank goodness the tickets were complimentary. If I had paid for the tics, I would be super DL with myself for wasting time and money to watch such a fucked up show. Like I told net, even if I get paid to watch the show, I wouldn't. Alright, I take that back. I would if they paid me a four digit amount, in USD.


Thankfully, net came to fetch us and we went circuit road (vegetarian’s paradise) to eat. immediately felt better after food. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u is miss me de .. we can eat ornages in the cinema de .. and might turn that show into comedy ! keke ...

Clatzz said...

ask u to join us u dun wan...

Anonymous said...

muacks .. u know the reason my dear ..