Thursday, March 29, 2007

OL goes clubbing

Went ladies night at MOS with WS, LZ, Sal, MY, IL and Sand (we are the OL gang!!) yesterday and we had a great time grooving away. But I must admit that the music initially sucks. The R&B and retro they were playing was sooooooo S.....L......O.......W. But as the clock slowly strikes 12, the music picked up gradually and all the power music began. I danced so much that my whole body ached when I woke up this morning. Before MOS, we went fly bar to get the free bottle of vodka (which taste very yucky. But its free, so no one’s complaining). All in all, we only spent $$ on the mixers at fly bar and on the cab fare back. I love being a lady!!

One thing, I noticed A lot of ladies wearing sneakers at MOS yesterday. In the past when I used to cheong MU and MW (wah, sounds so ah lian and old), nobody wear sneakers to club one lor. Everybody wear heels one lor. I am no longer keeping up with the times. I feel so old. :( I shall wear my adizero to cheong the next time. We have decided to go club together once a while. I propose to go after the spiderman movie.

**

Went to this vegetarian restaurant called Wah Loke Yuen at tanjong pagar for dinner yesterday with Des. The food there is good!! 2 thumbs up!! Didn't take any pics cos I was pai say lah. But that restaurant is worth a try. The char siew there is simply FANTASTIC!! Better than the real meat char siew lor, I tell you). In fact the char siew was sooooo nice that I was telling des that it will be great if they have char siew bao. So when the waiter came to clear our plates, I jokingly told him: your char siew is fantastic!! I love it!! Do you have char siew bao?? If have I want to pack some back home. And to my surprise, they do have char siew bao. And they also have walnut lotus paste pastry, walnut biscuit and wife biscuit which is very very nice. So in the end, I went MOS with 6 char siew baos, 2 boxes of pastries and biscuits in my bag. Heng my bag was big enough to accommodate the boxes of baos and biscuits. Else imagine I have to take big and small bags of baos to club!!

**

Few days ago, I mass emailed my friends a Borders online voucher. Among one of them was someone whom I have not been in contact with for quite some time. And there was sort of some bad feelings between us. When I was adding recipients for the mail, I hesitated before deciding add him in the list as I know he do buy books sometimes and the voucher would be useful. Today I received an email from him, saying he is in LA now.

What is so coincident is that just few days ago, I was with Yanni jie and she asked me what I was angry with. She told me that I must first forgive myself, and love myself then I can forgive others. And when I have really forgiven them, the other party will feel it and things will be different. And one of the exercises she gave me is to forgive 5 people or things everyday. And one or 2 days before I send that borders email out, this person was in my forgive list.

And he replied. I think prior to that borders email I do sometimes mass email him as well. All I can say that... Its not a coincident.

No comments: