Monday, May 21, 2007

Bangkok

My holiday is confirmed!! Our air tickets and accommodation has been booked. I am sooooo excited. Cant wait for august to come!!


the tallest hotel in bangkok...

We will be staying at baiyoke tower, the tallest hotel in bangkok. Went to the hotel’s webby last night and I like what I saw. Best of all, the hotel’s restaurant serves vegetarian food and have a fruits buffet!! The location is quite centralised as well.


yummy buffet!!

I really wished May, June and July will pass quickly. We even have a few must try vegetarian restaurants on our list. Must stop my shopping so I can go for the kill when im there. Afterall, I am told my air tickets, hotel and food will be sponsored. I only need to pay for my own shopping. I seriously think 3D 2N is not enough!!


the hotel's bar...

I am so blessed and loved and happy happy happy!! :)

No comments: