Thursday, May 17, 2007

goog things must wait

I feel so tall today because I am in a pair of 4 inches heels!! Haha. But despite wearing 4in heels, I am still half a head shorter than net. Yeah, he is so tall and I am so short.


Anyway, I lurve this pair of heels cos they only cost $9.90!! Bought the shoes at Mondo, and for regular Mondo customers, you will know that they this regular sales section where the shoes will go at $9.90 per pair and $15 for 2. And being the shopping queens that we are, mondo is one of the shops we often patronise for cheap and nice shoes. :)


So about 2 weeks ago, when we were having our regular shopping sessions at Mondo, I saw this pretty pair of heels. But too bad, its not on sale. So I told them that I will wait for the heels to be “downgraded” to the sales section.


Yesterday we went Mondo again and I saw the pair of heels at the promo section, but its at the $19.90 per pair shelf. So I told LZ, since now it has been downgraded to the $19.90 corner, if I wait long enough, it will go to the $9.90 section. LZ told me that there is another Mondo shop at the basement, so we decided to go there to take a look as well. And the moment I stepped in, I saw that pair of heels at the $9.90 section!!!


HAPPINESS!!


Wanted to get another pair so that I can buy 2 at $15 but sadly, the heels that I liked doesn't have my size. Nevertheless, im still sooooo happy with my purchase!! $9.90 only!! Keke.


So... Morale of story: good things are worth the wait. Must persevere and they will come to you!!

**

My feet/thigh/calfs are aching. Its not easy to walk in a 4in high heels, not to mention walking in ultra high speed cos we were late for office. But I will still continue to wear my beloved high heels cos I am known for 要没不要命(ai swee mai mia!!). Keke.

**

Just came back from isetan sales... Got nice triumph undies at 3 for $9 and a pretty cardi at $19.90.

The pros of working in town: you get to go to the latest sales
The cons: very xiong for the wallet.

No comments: