Thursday, May 24, 2007

where to take me for dinners...

Have set up a new blog on what I lurve to do best... EAT!!

http://vegetarianmakan.blogspot.com

Keke... Yes, this blog is dedicated to all fellow vegetarian friends out there or if you like vegetarian food... It is a compilation of the places I’ve been to, and my humble opinion of the place, filled with the pictures of the food... :)


Actually I have been wanting to do this blog a looooong time ago and this blog was set up waaaaaay back last year. But I just didn't have the time to start posting. It takes commitment to blog and to make an effort to remember the dishes you ate and take pictures of the food. Till lately, I was browsing through the pictures in my computer and I saw the pictures of the food that I had taken and finally yesterday, one of the rare days that I was home early, did I really sit down and started blogging.


This being said, I will do my utmost best to make sure that the blog is filled with interesting updates (which means I have to go around eating and try new food!! Keke). So if you dine with me next time and see me taking out my camera snapping away, please do not be alarmed. Haha.

**

Went Kinokuniya yesterday and bought a book written by Chuck Spezzano, as well as a deck of Love Cards for sis and we spend the night reading cards. The thing about love cards is that it is damn Zhun. Everytime I 抽卡, be it online or the physical card, it always hit right to the root of my problem. Sis asks me to get one set of cards for myself, as a gift from her. :D so I think I will be heading down to Kinokuniya again.

**

Took mrt home yesterday and I ws surprised to find that they have red seats now!! This shows that I haven been taking the train for a long long time. Hiacks.

**

I received flowers on Sunday!! 5 stalks of red roses. Pretty!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also wan to play love cards leh...