Wednesday, May 16, 2007

lift uncle

I always knew that in japan, some departmental stores have 电梯小姐. I have never seen one in singapore until I stepped into Sim Lim Tower’s lift yesterday. Except that instead of 电梯小姐, its 电梯 uncle. I got a shocked when I stepped into the lift and find an uncle sitting on a plastic stool asking me which floor I wanna go to. I hesitated a bit and told him the level that I wanna go and I wondered if he will ask me for tips. But he didn't lah. Only when I took a different lift down and saw that there is a电梯 uncle in the lift as well that I realised that all the passenger lifts has电梯 uncle.


A bit weird right? Why would we need someone to sit in the lift to press buttons for us when we can do it ourselves? And Sim Lim tower is not a posh shopping centre which requires tip top service some more. Maybe that is one way to boost the employment rates in singapore?

**

Am thinking to cut my hair. My perm is going straight only after 3 mths due to my lack of care. My ends are dry as grass. Basically I think my hair is in a mess. Should I perm or straighten it (I cant remember how I look with straight hair already? Actually I have an impulse to just snip it short once and for all. I’ve been having long hair for so long (abt 5 years??), maybe its time to make a change. But I’ve been having short hair for even longer (at least 20 years of my life)!! Any also Master E says its more advisable to keep my hair long. The longer the better because hair represents wood. Hmmm. The dilemmas and decisions a gal has to make.

**

Slept at 9.30 again last night. I am becoming a sleeping beauty. Keke.

No comments: