Monday, May 14, 2007

lucky numbers

I slept 12 hrs on Friday night. Slept at 9pm and woke up at 9am on sat. Unbelievable!! I amaze net, I amaze myself. Must be the power of kiko mat. But its a gooood sleep caused I lost 1.2kg when I woke up. Never knew sleep also can lose weight right? Keke ;)

**

Abundance is coming!! Bought 4D with yesterday cause I was telling net that lately I have been seeing a lot of car plates with the numbers 1612 (in this order or in variations) and I have a special inclination for this set of digits because it is my birth date and they were the last 4 digits of my old mobile number, so I told net that I wanna buy 4D. But as I am not a 4D person, I actually forgotten about it till net reminded me and we went to get 1612 I bet.


And we strike 2 sets of numbers 1612 and 2116 in the consolation category. But because we bought I bet, so we only won $50, so $25 each (minus our initial investment, we earn $15 each). Haha. Well, better than nothing. When abundance is coming, we must accept happily and not complain so that more will come. :)


When we were checking the results yesterday, I got very excited when I saw that we strike for 2 sets of numbers. But later when net told me that the winnings is only $50, I sian ji bua. Then I started telling net: we should have bought 全打 or we should not have bought I Bet. Well, humans are so greedy. When we never strike, we don't feel so much frustrations actually. Haha. But in the end I decided that well something is better than nothing. And we shouldn't complain so that more of it will come. Keke.


Shall start looking out for repetitive car plate numbers in future. Haha

No comments: