Thursday, May 03, 2007

water

I was reading this with net the other day.


When we came across the filters used in Geylang Bahru, where he used to stay, I told him: eeeeee, look at how much the colour of the filter changed. Can u imagine how much of those black black stuff you have drank in the past!! Yucks!!

filters used in Geylang Bahru


When we further scrolled down and saw the filters in orchard, my face turned :s
The water in orchard is soo soo soooooo dirty lor. And my office doesn’t have KV6 water filter. Though I diligently bring a big 1L bottle of clean energised water to work everyday, but I still drink about 2-3L of water from my office because my 1L is usually finished before lunch. Now im thinking if I should upgrade my bottle to a bigger one. Hmmmmm.


Eeewwwww... How I wish I can send these pics to my boss and get him to get a filter for our office. Haha. Then I can have unlimited amount of clean, energised, oxygenated water to drink!! Yay!! Actually I think its a worthy investment. Cos... we drink good quality water --> our health will improve --> then we wont fall sick so easily --> the company saves on medical bills --> we are more efficient at work --> we help company earn more money!!


Lastly when we saw the filter used in serangoon (which is near Net’s place) and I told him: Heng you have KV6 at home. Else I will never drink water from your place. Serangoon water even dirtier than orchard water!!


the filter is soooo dirty it looks like its stained with mud lor...


Imagine drinking all these "mud water" everyday. heng i dont stay at serangoon... lagi more heng i have KV6 at home and so does net. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heng my home water..is not tat bad..if not i think my kidneys fail liaoz...kekeke...

Clatzz said...

hahaha... no need to scared... u got KV6 also mah... when u change ur filters then u will know how dirty ur home's water is... rem to take pics... kekeke :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

actually our home water also very dirty lor... 3 mths after we changed all filters, mummy complain tat the flow of the water is slow.. so I take out and clean lor...

Colour can fight with the Orchard one lor..

BTW, after survey the water in Tanjong Pagar is one of the cleanest :)