Monday, April 30, 2007

POV is coming to town

May is a good month cos...

1) There are 2 PHs in May!!

2) And Hiromi Sinseh is back to Singapore and will be conducting a 4 day POV.

3) Net is attending this POV with me. Im sure we will both benefit greatly. If there is only one course that everyone should attend, it has to be POV.


I think I have written a lot about POV. A lot of people ask me why am I willing to spend on attending courses. Well, my mentor once told me that we should place our investments above the neck, because that is the only investment that can reap us profits. Hence since last year, I’ve been reading self help and biz books, listening to audios and attending courses. But like Dr George says, 看书不如听书, 听书不如上课. Because during the course, information is absorbed through visual, through sounds and through feel. I rather spend money attending a good course than buying pretty bags and pretty clothes. :)


People has been asking me why do I want to attend POV so many times. Well, I can only say that, POV is one workshop that no matter how many times one attended, every POV will be a different one and will heal different issues. :) and as to why I wanna attend so many times... Well, because I can feel my life getting better after each POV. My relationship with my loved ones improve, earning money becomes so much easier, and most importantly, I am happier after each POV. I feel at ease with myself and I sense true happiness. :)


I did a review for the first quarter of 07 for my performance. I realised that the actual amount of work I did and time I put in as compared to last year is much lesser (got time to pak tor, got time to go clubbing, dinner and swim with the OL club). Even net says I am nua. But my earnings has doubled!! If this is not a sign that abundance is coming, I don't know what it is. Though I am not proud of the fact that I have slackened, but I am happy that abundance is coming. And this, I owed it to POV. If I have not attended POV, I will still be self sabotaging my own life, making my life miserable for myself.


After this coming POV, I am sure more abundance is coming my way!! Yipeeee!!


THE POWER TO CREATE MIRACLES.


Psychology of Vision Master Trainer, Hiromi Kurihara is here :)

The Power To Create Miracles! 31/5/2007 - 3/6/2007

Do you know what is the power that creates miracles in our lives?
What is it that allows us to be filled with love, trust, joy and an abundant life?
Do you think you will never be happy, wealthy or successful?
Have you been working hard at being successful and still never seem to be able to enjoy success?
Are you successful in all areas of your life but are still unable to feel really happy?
Do you desire to be wealthy but unconsciously destroy your road to wealth?
Would you like to have a better relationship with your family and loved ones?
Would you like to continually enjoy a healthy, happy and abundant life?



In the four days, POV Master Trainer, Hiromi, will use her wisdom and humour to teach you how to use the power within you to create miracles and enjoy a more abundant life filled with joy easily!


More about Master Hiromi

Hiromi Kurihara has had more than 26 years worth of experience in training and counselling more than 20,000 people. She has hosted countless Psychology of Vision workshops and is Asia's first Master Trainer in the Psychology Of Vision institute. Hiromi is also one of the only four master trainers in the world today. Master Hiromi's strength is in using her intuition to help her student find breakthroughs in their current problems and create a more abundant and happy life. Hiromi is also an author of many best selling books like Vitamin of the Heart, Husband Taming Forum and Creating A World Without Hunger.




For more details, on May’s POV here :)
For more information on POV here :)

If I can have only one wish, I wish that everybody i know, can get a chance to attend POV.

2 comments:

Evil-Lin said...

ger, ur link cannot link....

Clatzz said...

ok, link edited... can link liao...typo errors for both links... i wonder why... opps... :x