Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ace called me again!!

Ace called me again!! This time, he called me ah yee loud and clear, not like the past, where he will just say yeeeee (which sounds like ” eeeeeee” yucks).


Happened few nights ago, I was in the room chatting with mummy while waiting for a very active ace to fall asleep. He was so active that he was rolling around, climbing around, and knocking his head around. His favourite action is to slump himself on mummy’s already very flat tummy. And when he was slumping himself on mummy, mummy said: OUCH!! And he happily repeated what mummy has said, ouch, ouch, ouch.


So I told him: ace, say ah yee, ah yee, ah yee. And he really repeated after me loud and clear, AH YEE. Haha. So I asked him to say ah yee again, and he did again!!


Upon seeing this, mummy quickly joined in and said: ace, say wai po, po po... He kept quiet.


Mummy, never giving up, tried again: ace, say po po... Po po... Ace kept quiet for about 5 seconds, and then he started rolling around again and saying: neh neh neh. Mummy was DL but I think she got used to it already lah. Haha.


I told mummy, 同人不同命, 羡慕不来的!! Haha. waiting for the day ace will come and tell me: ah yee, 带我去玩!! or ah yee, 你是最棒 的!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ace nxt time will say..AH YEE,buy me toys...AH YEE ,where is my ang bao..just like wat ed's nephew asked me lah....hahaha....nv give..ask until u give...hahaha

Clatzz said...

haha... when that time comes, i will ask him to go look for uncle net!! or aunty liming!! :p

Anonymous said...

simi uncle net..is YEE ZHANG liao lor...hahahaha....
for me..I m still jie jie okie..hur hur hur...
call me liming ah yee also can..but dun call me aunty leh...i nv go market buy vege 1...keke