Friday, April 13, 2007

lion heart

Sis, max, net and I have joined the Acardia Lions club. Its a social club that organises fund raising events for charities. Yes, I think its time I contribute to the society, contribute to the less fortunate and contribute to our mother earth.


Within the club, seems like they have this habit to put the word Lion in front of each other’s names. So im LION CLATZZ. Woah!! Sounds very majestic hor?? Hear me roar!! Keke. :)

**

Going for my 2nd interview later. I have 30 mins to get there. I really need the power to teleport. Thank goodness net is fetching me there. Hope and pray that the road conditions will be clear. LM told me: if there is a jam n u are late, then it means that u are not fated to work there. Haha.

I wonder what they will ask me at the 2nd interview. Not as if im applying for the post of a GM or CEO. Got so many questions to ask meh??

Anyway, wish me luck. Keep my fingers crossed that they will offer a 100% pay increase. If a company offer me a 100% increment, ask me to go tuas work also nevermind!! Haha!!

3 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

So me is LION Angel Peng lah! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

so hw is it sia ?

Anonymous said...

clatzzclaps.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading clatzzclaps.blogspot.com every day.
instant payday payday