Monday, April 09, 2007

new shoes!!

Went to 扫墓 with mummy and popo yesterday and when crossing the road, I lost my balance, nearly fell and as a result, broke the heel of my shoes. :( I bought the pair of heels just before CNY so its only about 1.5 mths old and I was pretty upset. So I take it that its heaven’s will that its time for some shoe shopping (despite me declaring on sat that I will not shop for the rest of the mth again)!!


Went to C&K, they have some promo going with UOB cards. Got 2 pairs of shoes. And while waiting for the sales person to get me the shoes, I decided to ask the sales girl if they do repair of shoes.

me: im very upset that the heels came off. I bought the shoes not too long ago only.
SG: when did u buy it?
me: just before Chinese New Year. So its one month plus only
SG: so u just wore it for one or two times only?
me: no. but a pair of shoes should be able to last more that two months right? Don't tell me your shoes can only last two months?
SG: no no no.
me: that's why im so upset cos I really liked the shoes and I just bought it not too long ago and now its spoiled!!

SG: do you still have the purchase receipt?
me: no. I don't keep my receipts for so long. I didn't expect the shoes to be spoiled so quickly and easily.


After showing them the damaged pair of shoes, the salesgirl told me that they will do a one to one exchange for me!! And I get a new pair for shoes free!! Yipeeee!!! Super happy!! Wahahahaha. I believe that I am ti gong gia, always so lucky, I am the gift of flow, where all good things, good luck will flow to me.


I have decided to be a loyal C&K supporter, provided they improve in their designs... Haha.


So gals, if you bought C&K shoes, and its spoiled, you can bring your shoes back to their outlet and get them to repair for you. if the damage beyond repair, they might do a one to one exchange.

**

Am going for an interview tomorrow. Im not really keen but who knows, they might offer me what im asking or better still, they may even offer more than what im asking!! Anyway, was lunching with the gals just now and they were talking about job interviews, and the people whom they interviewed. And its only then did I realised that I was so un prepared for tml’s interview. Not that I am dying to get the job, but if I made up my mind that im going for the interview, I better ace it. I cant even remember where I kept all my certs. Haha. Think I need to go dig them out tonight. Keke.

**

Am thinking of removing my shout box since nobody leaves msges for me there except the KNN spammers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice post....colorful blog....but i never faced such problem with my new nike shoes...they are really great on my first wear!!