Wednesday, April 04, 2007

PIFO

Last weekend...


I break through myself once again.

I found back the fighting spirit that was born within me. Yes, were all champions once, remember? Else how would we have existed?

I finally let go of my of my anger. I finally got the courage to pen a letter for dad (the first letter I ever wrote for him I my 27 yrs of my life), telling him that I have forgiven him and how I actually yearn for his recognition and closeness.

I found my mission.

I once again, found my goals.

I am never more clear what kind of person I want to become. (CLARITY = POWER)

I build closer bonds with everyone (you know who you are) and im really glad. Thanks for the support during those 2.5 days.


Thank you, SCS. you have once again, impacted my life like you did a year ago. And I commit myself to spread the love and Pay it Forward

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Clatz,
Nice to hear that the sessions are helping you to find clarity and peace in your life. As I've said before, plenty of people are following your blog, so don't give up!

Clatzz said...

hi there,
thanks for the encouragement... nope, i wont give up cos successful people dont give up, people who give up will never be successful... :)