Friday, April 20, 2007

Went swimming with HY after work last night and the pool is really beyond words. Lets just put it this way... When we met up with MY and WS for dinner and they asked us how we find the pool, I only have one answer for them: its like swimming in the deep sea. Cos the pool is sooooooooo milky and dark that I can’t see what’s in front of me. Serious!! Its that bad and dirty. And I don't dare imagine how much chlorine is in the pool cos my hair felt like wire strands, and my skin was so so dry after the swim. Thank goodness I brought my face care with me and I slap on heaps of toner, eye gel, EGA and cream on my face, to bring my face PH back to balance, and to moisturise and hydrate it. When I woke up today, my skin is smooth and supple again. Thank goodness. Must be the tonnes of EGA and day cream I apply yesterday after the swim. HENG ah.


I am very particular about the skin care products I use. I wont use brands that I have never heard before on my face because the last thing I want to happen is to have an outbreak. If that day ever happens, I think im going to stay at home and cover my face with a brown paper bag till my face clears. If it never clears, im going to be a hermit forever. Yeah, im THIS vain. Which is why im sooooo happy I’ve found petalsence series skin care. Cos after using petalsence, I dare say I have baby smooth skin (i asked mummy to touch my face and asked her for the 125584666th time if my face is as smooth as ace's and she finally said ya lah ya lah. So im not bragging here!!)!! Keke. That day, matt passed me some Clinique skin care products and I told him I dun want them. He was surprised because he says most of his lady friends all loved Clinique. I told him I have found the best for my skin and I wont use other brands, even if its free. Yeah, I am die hard supporter of Patalsence, just like Genecia, our miss Singapore international 2006!!


Anyway, due to very lack of sleep lately, I have 2 pimples on my face and somebody (net) told me: you better sleep early and take care of your face. Got a lot of pimples already. Out break already. And I was like: KNNBCCB!! I only spot 2 pimples lor. Where is the a lot?? Where is the outbreak?? And he said: no mah, because your skin always perfect, so got 2 pimples considered a lot. TMD!! I don't whether to whack him or not.


Anyway, after that, I religiously slap toner (yes, our toner works miracles on pimples!!) on the 2 pimples everyday and now, one of them has dried up (that one is super big one) and the other has disappeared from the face of the earth!! Hurray!!! :D

No comments: