Thursday, April 19, 2007

sibeh embarrassing

The most embarrassing thing happened to me last night!!


Last night, I have an appointment at suntec and net came to fetch me after his work. As I was in my killer heels and I haven had dinner yet, I was super tired and hungry and my feet was killing me when I boarded his car.


The moment I board his car, I kicked off my heels, stretched my feet and started ranting how painful my feet were and how good it feels to take off my shoes and started oooohing and ahhhing. Net turned to look at me and said: do you need to make all these noise?? And to that, I replied something really really corny. Net kept quiet. I happily continue ranting where we are going for supper dinner.


3 seconds later, he turned to the back of the car and asked: Jon, I drop you at paya lebar ok?? And that was when to my horrors of horrors, I realised that his colleague was in the car all along!!!!! Because he was at the back and it was dark so I didn't realise his presence all the while!!! And his colleague heard every single thing I said including my ohhhhs and ahhhhhs and my corny comments. I turned to look at net, jaw on the ground and asked: there’s someone behind??!!??!!?? And his colleague laughed.


Wah lau, super embarrassing, I tell you. at that point of time, I was hoping there will be a button that can eject me out of the car. Super duper pai say. I told net 我没有形象, 没脸见人了. He told me the look on my face when I realised his colleague was in the car was a kodak moment. KNN. Grrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah kao...lagi best liao! hahahahahahaha

=ping=

Clatzz said...

ya really lagi best and lagi pai say lor... :s