Monday, August 07, 2006

2 minds...

I am in 2 minds again...


Long long time ago (about a year ago), I have made up my good mind to get rid of the current samsung E630 phone that I was using. So I did abit of research on the up and coming phone models and SE W800 caught my eye. That phone was not launched in singapore yet at that moment so I decided to wait patiently.


sporty W800 in orange

I waited for several months till its finally out in Singapore and when I see the real thing, I thought it doesn’t looks as nice as in the pictures. And then I caught Nokia’s 6280 which (again) was not in Singapore at that time and decided to get 6280 instead of W800. So I waited patiently for another few months for the launch of Nokia 6280.

classy 6280 in silver

When N 6280 was available in Singapore, my heart has already caught fancy of SE’s new phone, k600i. Loved the red colour, the 2MP camera and the sleek design. But at that time, k600i was not in Singapore yet so again I decided to wait patiently.


Till now. It is available. I am in 2 minds... Between...



mesmerizing K600i in red


and



elegant N73 in white



hmmmm... which should i go for? sometimes too much choices is not necessarily a good thing...

No comments: