Thursday, August 24, 2006

coincidence

what is the most coincident situation that you have experienced??


Yesterday I called a friend.

**ring ring**


Someone picked up the line : hello??

me: hello, can I speak to MY??

guy: hold on... (in the back ground I hear him ask for MY and the lady asked who looking for me)

MY: hello??

me: hi MY, this is clatzz. How are you??

MY: who are you? I dun know any clatzz

me: urm.. We met at blah blah place about 2 weeks ago and we chatted on the phone before as well. You cant remember?? (couldn’t be this person got such short term memory right??)

MY: I really don’t recall and I’ve never been to this blah blah place before...


After another 3 mins, we confirmed that I called the wrong number. the number i called is an office and that number is their fax number. And this person happens to have the same name as the friend im looking for. And my friend’s name is not a one that I consider a common name.

Now this is coincidence!!

No comments: