Tuesday, August 08, 2006

emotions...

Yesterday while sitting at the round table with Dr George, Max, and all, I was somewhat in awe. Somehow, I never imagined this scene to be happening, but it is. :)


I went to bed last night with a mixture of emotions which i cant really comprehend and ended up dreaming through the night. Woke up feeling dissatisfied with my sleep but the funny dreams (I cant remember the contents of the dreams) left a sweet tinge in my heart and bought a smile on my face. Just like how I cant stop smiling yesterday, after the phone call, on the way home.


Well sometimes my own reactions surprised me.


Sometimes I wonder is my reaction one sided? Meaning to say my such reaction is normal because the other party has the same reaction too? Anyway, focus = reality. Just focus on what I want now and I believe I will get the results I want.


Whatever will be will be, I believe heaven will give me the best for me. :)


Lastly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! Our national day celebrations should last for a whole week because we are such a great, smashing, patriotic, fast growing, clean, fine, green, efficient, democratic, safe, fair, peaceful, powerful and unhappy (yes, singaporeans are ranked the no. 2 most unhappy people in the world!!) country. We should have 7 days public holidays!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmhhh i winder what beings a smile to yr face ....