Thursday, August 31, 2006

bad feng shui

Took an afternoon off on tues and went shopping with sis as it was her bird day.


I love shopping on weekday afternoons. Don’t have to push through the crowd, don’t have to wait for the dressing room, don’t have to Q to make payment. We combed most of wisma and taka. I bought a top and a bottom. The birthday gal had a more fruitful trip, she bought a top, 2 bottoms and a pair of shoes. Full set from top to toe!!


Anyway, while shopping, we came to a conclusion that the giordano store at wisma (basement) has bad feng shui. The people only go in the shop to browse, not to buy. And it gives me a very dead 死气沉沉 feeling.


Sis and I went into the store and tried some berms. We actually quite liked them but while trying, I need to go to the loo. So I told sis to wait there for me while I make a fast trip to the loo. While on the way to the loo, I was thinking if I should get the berms or not. When I went back to look for sis, she was already done and deciding which colour to get. She couldn’t make up her mind and I couldn’t make up my mind so I told her Im most probably not getting it because if I need to take so long to consider, then its not a “die die must buy” piece. So since Im not buying, we decided to go walk around first while sis can take her time to decide what colour she wants.


So we left, continued our shopping trip, went taka and went to the giordano outlet there. Sis decided to try the berms again and so I decided to go try as well. And after trying, I decided to get it.


So in the end I bought a polo tee and a pair of berms while sis bought a pair of berms and a pair of capri.


Same brand, same items, same design... The difference is at the taka outlet, we happily parted with our 100+ bucks but at the wisma outlet, we somehow jus dun feel like buying.


And that’s how we came up with the conclusion... ;p

No comments: