Thursday, August 17, 2006

soups n potatoes

My colleagues have a new past time now. Every lunch time, they will come to my desk to see what soup im having for the day. Well, I have been bringing soup to work for lunch lately. I call it 温软牌爱心汤 because its lovingly prepared by mum every night before she goes to bed. Yeah, im a lucky girl. Its basically miso soup with all kinds of nuts (cashew, red beans, broad beans, peanuts, almond etc) and mum will add some extra ingredients everyday. Yesterday was portbello mushroom. The day before was corn. So everyday during lunch, my colleagues will come over and see what extra ingredients im having for the day. They will ask: 今天什么好料?today’s special ingredient is corn, ladies finger, golden mushroom and cherry potatoes. =)


Speaking of potatoes, ystd I was at supermarket with KW and we saw these cute looking potatoes. They were very small in size (like the length and width of my 2 fingers). KW picked up the pack of potatoes and showed me.

KW: look at these potatoes.
me: ya, so cute. Looks like shit.
KW: **dumb folded**

Opps!! Hahaha :p.


Went shopping at heeren last night after work. Got myself a lovely dress. Actually my intention of going there is only to look for an Italy tank top. But it is only available in mans cut. After that I decided to just walk around since my appt later in the night has been cancelled. And that walk around cost me 80 bucks. Well, but I is happy cos I really liked the dress and its in a lovely yellow colour too. Happiness. Saw some heels that caught my fancy too but they do not have my size anymore. The sales girl says that I can try checking out their outlet at far east plaza. Next stop shopping: far east plaza!!


Alrighty. Back to work. Colleague was suggesting to our manager that we should each handle individual projects instead of both of us handling a bit of all the projects. So we had a discussion to split the work and I ended up handling 5 new projects and 5 existing ones.

Nah, don’t want to touch on how much colleague is handling. No point comparing like this.


Right... Back to work now...

No comments: