Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Birthday hum...

i think alot of you have heard this podcost already since its quite some time ago..

but for those of you who have not, its damn damn funny... its so funny i even played for my mum and she luff non stop too...

now i cant get the tune out of my head... shite...

mee siam mai hum, mai hum, mai hum, mai hum...



**

on another note....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!!

you are the best sister i can ever have... you are the best sister anybody could ever have... i must have accumulated alot of good fortune in the past to be sisters with you...

thanks for the never ending encouragements and advices...
thanks for always reminding me of my blind spots...
thanks for always being the listening ear without any complains...
thanks for showing me the way to rediscover myself...
thanks for showing me the light when i am lost...
thanks for always giving me the recognition and support i need...
thanks for giving me such a cute and loveable nephew...


MUACKS!!

















had a surprise birthday celebration for sis ystd with the the babes and dudes from dreams inc...

planted a few people to talk to her so that she will remain in the training room while i go prepare the cake...
got them to move her to the stage area...
off the lights, bring the cake in and sing b day song...
make wish, take pics, kiss the b day ger and cut cake...
and the cake was gone (when i mean gone, i mean really gone... not even crumbs or cream left) in 15 mins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha .. the above picture looks likes its YOUR birthday

<*ANGEL*> said...

Well, thanks alot for the birthday celebration.. MUAKS!