Tuesday, August 22, 2006

out dated

These days I watch very little tv, and I almost don’t listen to radios and I don’t read gossip magazines or newspapers either. And that makes me very out dated on the latest gossips...


Some time ago I was with my fren, in the car:

fren: this song nice hor??
me: ya. Not bad. What song is it ah??
fren: wah lau, u mean u don’t know??
me: no leh. This is the first time I heard this song. The guy sounds like jay chou. Am I right??
fren: wah u damn jia lat leh you. This song has been playing on radio on everywhere almost everyday and u are telling me u never hear it before??
me: really mah. Cannot meh :(
fren: please don’t tell people u are a singaporean

(btw the song is called 珊瑚海 and that was seriously the first and the last time I heard that song. This song really that popular meh??)


Just the other day, I was at heeren happily shopping when the same friend came to me very excitedly and whispered:

fren: do you watch the super band competition?
me: no
fren: the guy over there is one of the members of the xxx (forgotten the name already) group in the super band
me: never heard of the group before. Which guy?? Where??
fren: wah lau!!! His group made it into the finals and you never heard of it before??
me: I never even watch 1 episode of the super band competition. I never heard them sing before as well. I only know the group brods because my sis knows one of the guys.
fren: faintz.


And the other day I was home with dad...

dad: wah 迷路兵 won ah
me: huh?? what 迷路兵 ??
dad: the super band lah!!

OMG!! Even dad knows 迷路兵 and super band lor. He is more trendy and updated than me. :s

6 comments:

Monky said...

hhaha...start updating now..

Anonymous said...

haha .. angel knows the Brods ah ~
They are soooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clatzz said...

ya she knows one of them... wan her to intro bo??
i check see if he's still single first... hahaha... :p

Anonymous said...

nana he single also no use ...
i not single
haha

Clatzz said...

haha... not single cannot make frens meh??
anyway single and not single is only a line away mah...
hahaha...

Anonymous said...

haha .. lao nana