Thursday, September 21, 2006

clatzz's thoughts...

I got an uneasy feeling last night. Like a gut feel that something unpleasant is going to happen, or im going to be caught in a storm. My heart thumps very heavily. So heavily I can hear my heart beating. I do not know what causes me to have this feeling. I tried to push it away but its like a little bug disturbing me at the back of my mind everytime my heart beats a beat.


It might be an omen, it might be the pressure that I am giving myself. The pressure to keep my focus on the right track. The pressure to fight my conscious and sub conscious. The pressure to tell the difference between what I really want and what I really need. I’ve set a standard for myself in front of the whole world and I must achieve it.


Or maybe its because of the series of events that is happening right now. Too many things, too fast. All at the same time, from different directions. Before I can take time to think, they hit me. Luckily my reflexes are rather alert. :)


I guess all I needed was some assurance, someone to tell me everything is alright. Someone to set the record straight and understands what im going through.


Im feeling alright now... in fact never been greater... :)


Everything happens for a reason and the end results will definitely benefit me. And I can see why things are happening the way they should be already. I can see light shone into my path. Its going to be so much easier to travel this route now.


p/s: most of you would probably not understand what im writing about...dont try to assume or probe... this is a personal post... :)

2 comments:

Monky said...

JIA YOU!U r the best!We r the BEST..okie?

Clatzz said...

of cos!! WE ARE THE BEST!! :D