Thursday, September 21, 2006

horoscopes

Do you believe in horoscopes??

Do you believe that a person’s character and traits is determined by their birth dates?

Do you believe that some horoscopes are more compatible with some while they will clash with others??


Logically, scientifically and theoretically speaking, I think horoscopes make no sense at all. How can a person’s character be determined by his/her star signs?? Isn’t a person’s character shaped by their up bringing? But knew so many people, myself included, who really bear the traits of their horoscopes.


And then there is the horoscope capability part. I knew of a friend who would only date gals of the horoscopes that he is compatible. I thought he was abit too exaggerating and he told me he had many experiences where he was dating a girl belong to a horoscope that is incompatible with him and the relationship didn’t work out.


And then I started thinking about my own past relationships. Seems that it is quite accurate to some sense. Like Im a Sagittarius and I used to date a cancer.

Cancer is a Water Sign, and Sagittarius is a Fire Sign. Sagittarius desires freedom, while Cancer longs for emotional security and stability (read: possessive)


Its really very true because I felt so suffocated in the relationship! I always want to be out with my friends while he prefer that we have a quiet time together. In the end we parted because he says he felt I placed my friends and other commitments before him. Anyway I was feeling so relieved after the split. Felt like a big metal ball chain cuffed on my ankle has been released. And I am free to fly again.


I look at the close friends around me, those who click really well with me are people from the air and fire signs!!


Of course there are some exceptional lah like my sis is Virgo n im saggi but we are still so close. The other exception is my lao FG, a pieces. We also click very well and share the same nana language and the same nana frequency...


So... How accurate are horoscopes actually...

**

im serving SCS this sunday as translator... yipeeee!! people are starting to recognise me as a translator... :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cancerian pple can b quite siao 1..haha..i got 3 colleagues who r cancerian...mood swing..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

I NO lao .. haha

Clatzz said...

i agree cancers mood swing!! like i say there are exceptions...

u no LAO but u my LAO FG mah... hahaha