Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Say NO to Self Abuse


Gals, say NO to self abuse.


whenever you are feeling shitty about yourself, go find a mirror, look at your own reflection and repeat to yourself as many times as possible : I AM THE BEST


this works wonders for me.


so always remember this gals or whoever out there:

U are the BEST,
I am the BEST,
WE ARE THE BEST!! =D

Remember: there is only one of each of us in the whole of the universe. so we are all unique. just like i am unique because you cannot find another clatzz in the whole of this universe. and therefore i am the best!!


so let us all repeat together, loud and clear:

I AM THE BEST
I AM THE BEST
I AM THE BEST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're feeling down & out, or just plain right lousy.. Look @ the mirror and tell youself this: "I'm GREAT!!"

Say this many times! Guarantee you'll perk up right away! =)