Tuesday, September 26, 2006

gym bitches

Went for combat class with QQ on sat and Sunday. Its been such a a long time since we went gym together. The moment I saw her at the studio, I found a place beside her and our gossiping begins. Muahaha. Yes, we can gossip right smack in the middle of the combat class!! Every time I go gym with her, I will create bad karma cause we will start gossiping. :p


After the class, we decided to hit the cardio machines. And it was a 45 min non stop gossip catching up session again. QQ actually wanted to do some serious running. But because we wont be able chat if she ran, she ended up doing a 45 mins walk on the thread mill. Keke. We yakked so much that R came over and ask us why can we still talk while we are doing cardio exercises?? Hiaks... ;)


Anyway, the combat class on suday was damn good and fun. The class was very spontaneous. I love doing combat in a spontaneous class. As it was the last class of the day, the instructor did more tracks than usual and we did about 90mins of pure combat. Woohoo.


I sweated so much that by the end of the class, when I’ve cooled off, I found fine small white grains on my arms. I was wondering what they were till I realised they are actually salt from my own sweat!! I sweated so much that the sweat evaporates and the salt is left behind. Goodness!!


I contemplated tasting my own body salt but decided against it in the end cos it seems kinda gross. Haha.


**

Someone dropped me a note saying: you can find me at xxxxxxxx... with the happiest engine around .com

Wah lau. Which is the happiest engine around?? Yahoo?? Msn?? Google?? Anyone can help me decipher??

2 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

the happiest search engine around?

that has got to be http://searchmehappy.com

Clatzz said...

my fren told me its yahoo... he said isnt it obvious?? search engine and mail and wen we are happy we say...

obvious meh?? :p